We are currently hosting the fall 2021 session of the CSE/SHARCNET seminar series.
We hope to see you all in our upcoming events. Please see seminar announcements for locations.
CSE Seminars, The Goals
The Scientific Computing Seminar is an interdisciplinary, student-oriented event which serves as a venue for dissemination of information about various aspects of scientific computing such as:
- applications of scientific computing to various disciplines, including some non-traditional ones,
- technical aspects of high-performance computing,
- tutorials concerning practical aspects of computing (hardware/software issues, code development, parallelization, debugging, etc.).
The selection of topics highlights both the breadth and depth of research in scientific computing at McMaster.
- Shima Rafiei, Ph.D. Student
- Jennifer Freeman, Ph.D. Student
- Michael Agronah, Ph.D. Student
- Avesta Ahmadi, Ph.D. Student
- Steve Cygu, Ph.D Student
- Olena Skalianska, MSc Student
- Chiamaka Okeke, MSc Student
- Pritpal Matharu, Ph.D. Student
- Ramsha Khan, Ph.D. Student
- Adam Sliwiak, M.Sc.
- Kiret Dhindsa, Ph.D.
- Ehsan Taghavi, Ph.D.
- Mehdi Fatemi, Ph.D.
- Ashkan Amiri, Ph.D.